Tobi [http://www.tobi.com/] is an Internet fashion startup headquartered near San Francisco in Brisbane, CA. We are experiencing explosive growth in an awesome market (Nasty Gal, H&M, Zara, ASOS, Forever 21), and are led by successful entrepreneurs and startup veterans. Tobi is a unique and exciting opportunity for the experienced engineer who is looking to advance his/her career, work on interesting problems, and still stay technical.
Why Work at Tobi?
- Engineers have a real impact on the business.
- No PMs, managers, or “business people” between you and the problem.
- We built our own ecommerce platform, so we can innovate everything.
- Interesting problems to solve, from social/mobile to warehouse operations to fashion.
- Learn Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Git, and other modern technologies.
- Startup culture without the BS: small core team, flat org chart, no politics.
- Proven, tangible business model (we sell clothes).
- Profitable and growing with a billion-dollar market opportunity.
- Profit-sharing bonus plan paid out 2x/year.
Send your LinkedIn URL or resume to engjobs (at) tobi.com. Also, help us get to know you by including a note about yourself, plus any additional info that might be relevant (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blog, code samples, etc.).
- Lead Engineer, Warehouse Operations
- Lead Engineer, Inventory Planning/Sourcing
- Lead Engineer, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Lead Engineer, Social Commerce
- Lead Engineer, Mobile Commerce
- Lead Engineer, International Commerce
- Lead Engineer, Data and Analytics
- Lead Front-End Engineer
- Lead iOS Engineer
- Lead DevOps Engineer